The GH26 controller performs the same functions as G422 which is an integral element of the ZPS 18e-01 pump and control system. It provides full operation of solar installations in most configurations.
The GH26 controller is designed for wall mounting, which makes it suitable for solar installations without standard pump and control systems.
The GH26 may also be used in existing solar installations and supplemented with an electronic flowmeter. In combination with an electronic flowmeter, the GH26 performs regular measurements of the solar installation thermal efficiency and heat yield balancing over time, as well as signals possible errors in operation – absence of flow in the system.
GH26 controller specifications:
- intuitive and comfortable operation thanks to a large LCD screen
- variable adjustment of standard pump (WILO 15/6) efficiency within a selected work level
- optional connection of 4 NTC10k temperature sensors
- optional connection of 3 circulating pumps and/or control valves
- compatible with many variants (at least 17) of solar installations, including ones for supplemental heating and pool water heating
- reduction of the work of the basic heat generator, e.g. a boiler, in advantageous conditions for solar installations
- selection of solar installation operation priority (tap water, supplemental heating, pool water)
- time programs for circulating pumps, e.g. hot tap water circulating pump
- anti-jam protection of the solar circulation pup (start-up every 72 hours during idle time)
- hygienic function (periodical antibacterial warming)
- anti-overheating protection of collectors
- “vacation” function – protection of the installation from overheating in longer periods of absence of heat reception
- graphic presentation of current temperatures and installation work status
- graphic presentation of heat yield over time (daily, weekly, monthly and multi-annual meters)
- early light and sound signalling of emergencies, e.g. flow interruption, circulating pump failure, air pocket in the system, or temperature sensor damage
- regularly updated indication of solar collector heat efficiency